Tuesday, February 24, 2009

MAKING ME LAUGH

Yesterday, the school called to tell me that Camille was in the office and not feeling well. They said she had a toothache. I went to the school to bring her home. When I arrived at the school I looked at her tooth that was hurting. I could tell a permanent tooth was coming in under her baby tooth. I told her hopefully it will feel better soon or we will need to go to the dentist.

She said, "Okay we can go to the dentist but if he says he wants to pull my tooth out then we are LEAVING!"

At 7 years old, she's already figured out the dentist!

Then this morning, Tanner needed to take a cane to school for a play that his class is doing. He brought a cane that Daren received last year for his BIG 4-0. The cane has a horn, teeth and a bottle to hold pills.

Camille tells him, "Tanner be VERY careful with dad's cane at school today. He is going to need that cane in a few years when he gets old. So make sure nobody breaks it." We all just died laughing at the thought of Daren actually using the cane.

2 comments:

Julie said...

Funny! I saw Camille in the office and she was desperatley trying to get a hold of you and she told me all about her tooth! She is sooo adorable :)I hope the cane comes back home in mint condition!! Too funny...

Andrea said...

I hope he doesn't have to use it too soon. Did you have a party for Daren's big 40? Ron turns 40 this May and I am trying to decide if I want to throw a party. He will be soooo mad if I do, that just makes me want to do it more.