
Last night I took the girls to the mall to buy Easter dresses. They were really excited to go shopping. Apparently, the apple didn't fall far from the tree because I was just as excited as they were to go to the mall.
Leave it to Camille to find the most expensive dress, hat and purse in the entire mall. We went into the dressing room to try on this beautiful dress. Each dressing room was filled with little girls trying on beautiful new Easter dresses. When Camille tried on her dress and looked in the mirror, she loudly exclaimed:
"I look SO beautiful!"
I could hear laughter coming from each dressing room as mothers and daughters alike found her comment amusing. She did look very beautiful but we decided to find a dress that was just as beautiful but for a lot less money. We were successful and both girls found beautiful dresses. They are so excited to wear them on Easter Sunday.
I love having 2 little girls. They are so much fun and I love being their mom!
2 comments:
That is something I really miss since I don't have any girls. Easter dresses are so fun!
I have you beat! I took 5 of my 6 girls shopping for Easter dresses last Saturday. We were successful, but boy I sure was tired! Glad you were successful as well. It is an accomplishment to find Modest Dresses these days!
Post a Comment