Saturday, April 11, 2009

NEW POTTY

And doesn't that look comfy? On Thursday night, a group of women in my church came together to make potties. This potty is to be used in an emergency, such as an earthquake when plumbing might not be available. We put the potty together and closed it up. I looked over at my friend and said, " I hope I NEVER have to open this and use this thing!" But, if you ever turn on the news one day to hear of an earthquake in Northern Utah and they say that plumbing is not available, you can rest assured that me and 47 of my neighbors all have potties!

PS-If and when the need arises, Daren, who made fun of my potty will be using a latrine. I figure the boys can dig a hole but me and the girls will be living large with our potty!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL!!! I totally went camping once with friends in the middle of nowhere and used one of those things. Nothing like getting to know your friends well...
Am I going to see you this week??