Spring Break + Las Vegas = Warm Weather, right?
Not So Much!!
Lowlights of the trip:
The weather - cold & cloudy
Abby asking me SEVERAL times each day, "Mom, why did you only bring us short-sleeved shirts? We are FREEZING!"
Forgot the camera.
Daren's laptop crashing. Did anyone hear the NOOOOOOOOOOO being yelled in hopes an Easter miracle would happen and the laptop would resurrect itself?
The unexpected purchase of a new laptop.
Coming home to find snow on the grass.
WHERE IS SPRING????
Highlights of the trip:
Daren taking the girls to see the new Hannah Montana movie. Wish I had a picture of that! It was a toss-up with who was more excited to see the movie - Daren or the girls. But it was definitely the girls!
Going out to dinner with my friend from high school, Erin. She is so fun and I'm grateful to FB for reconnecting with her.
Going to lunch with Sandy & Tammy. Those 2 are a riot! I miss them and love when we can hang out together.
Spending time together as a family - PRICELESS, cold weather and all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
SO fun to see you again. I love that we have reconnected and it is as if no time has passed! Still dying to meet your kids...
That is were you have been! I was wondering! Sounds like an eventful trip. I am still waiting till we can go to Vegas together and catch up with Erin.
Post a Comment