Saturday, May 9, 2009

5 THINGS

1. TODAY Daren planted our garden. He even went and bought me several different types of tomatoes, which are my favorite! I love this time of year when we can plant our garden. Daren plants one mean garden! He learned to garden from one of the best, his grandfather who was an amazing gardener. Each year and our garden gets better and better!
Apparently word got out of the planting and he had LOTS of helpers!


2. All TULIPS are in full bloom in my yard. They are my favorite flower and I LOVE them!
3. TODAY my grandmother would have turned 100 years old. I don't have a picture to post because the "Scanner" (the cute guy out in the garden) is busy, so no picture. However, she is special to me and Camille bears her middle name. She made the BEST chocolate chip cookies I have EVER had. I'm thinking about her today and she is loved and missed.
4. THE UTE trailer is back in the 'hood' after a few month hiatus. In a way, I'm glad to have it back because it gives me time to think of how it will be re-decorated in the fall. Suggestions are welcome. Don't know where it's been but we woke up this morning to this across the street:

5. What is cuter than a springtime lemonade stand? How adorable are these 3?
A VERY KIND neighbor paid $10 for a cup of lemonade and told them to keep the change for their "Tip." Thanks for making 3 little girls really happy today!
LIFE IS GOOD!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Hmmm, what neighbor was that? I need to pass this info along to my young enterprizers this summer.