Friday, May 15, 2009
FUN RUN
Congratulations to Abby!
This week at school the entire school competed in a Walk-A-Thon. I kept calling it a Fun Run to which my kids have corrected me a MILLION times. Anyway, awards were given to the boys & girls who ran the most laps for their grade. Abby won 1st Place for the kindergarten girls with 14 laps. That is almost 3 MILES! 5 laps equals 1 mile, so she was just a little shy of 3 miles. I CANNOT believe she ran that much! Camille and Tanner did very well too. Camille ran 19 laps, which is just under 4 miles and Tanner ran 32 laps which is almost 6 1/2 miles. I am so proud of all 3 of them. They all did an awesome job!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Good Job Abby! That's pretty amazing to go almost three miles. That's more than I can do.
Post a Comment