Wednesday, May 20, 2009
SOCCER VS. DISNEYLAND
Abby had her last soccer game on Saturday. I still cannot comprehend how much this girl LOVES soccer! I have asked her SEVERAL times during the soccer season:
Would you rather play in your soccer game or go to Disneyland?
Everytime the answer is SOCCER. And, I just want to scream because I LOVE Disneyland and I can't believe I have a child who loves soccer more. Abby enjoys Disneyland but soccer is top dog right now and it is driving me NUTS! I guess the apple fell from the tree and rolled way down the hill because I can't imagine any child of mine choosing soccer over Disneyland.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
The apple probably rolled closer to our tree. Both Ryan and Mark would choose soccer over Disneyland any day.
I'm with you Julie! Disneyland anyday over soccer. We enjoy soccer but over Disneyland??? No way. :)
Post a Comment