1. Sucking her thumb (Luckily that stage has passed)
2. Her daddy (Luckily for her daddy that stage is still alive and well)
3. Bunny
Bunny has been EVERYWHERE with us. Bunny has cruised the Caribbean, gone to Disneyland more than most children and has been on every family vacation, except one. That time we forgot Bunny and Camille cried and cried and cried.
One time at Disneyland, the girls got into a tug-of-war with Bunny's ear. I was upstairs in my brother's hotel room and heard a scream like I had NEVER heard. I thought one of the girls was seriously injured. Nope they were just fine. But Bunny suffered a broken ear. Camille had Bunny in one hand and Abby had Bunny's ear in the other.
Bunny has been lost, only to be found in the pantry behind the cereal. I think that had "big brother" written all over it.
Bunny has been to the dentist, doctor and hospital.
2 comments:
sounds like it is time for a REAL bunny. I'll bring one the next time I'm in Salt Lake! :)
Bryndee had a stuffed cat that she named Mighty Jungle...Go figure! Anyway Mighty Jungle was a part of our family for many many years. Like bunny, Mighty Jungle was in lots of pictures, always right next to her when she was sick, and went on many trips. Then one day Mighty Jungle wasn't there anymore. I really don't know what happened to him. But he was there when she needed him most.
Post a Comment