Yesterday, Tanner took Kazuya to his junior high. There were quite a few Japanese students at Tanner's school too. All of the Japanese students surprised the American students with T-shirts from their Japanese junior high. Kuzuya seemed to enjoy the American junior high. He ate in the cafeteria with Tanner and his friends at lunch.
The kids made this sign when we picked Kazuya up on Tuesday night. My Japanese neighbor wrote the Japanese for us. Hopefully it says, "Welcome To America" or something like that and not "We are crazy people." Since we don't speak Japanese, I have NO idea what it says under Kazuya's name.
We took Kazuya to Texas Roadhouse for a steak dinner. He really likes steak. He eats Kobe steak in Japan. We were all jealous!
After dinner, Tanner and Kazuya went to the Utah Jazz basketball game. They had a good time and Kazuya thought the arena was VERY BIG!
As I was loading the pictures off my camera, I realized this cute little girl had taken quite a few pictures yesterday with the camera.
How can I get mad at this cute little face!
Photo by Abby
Tonight we are going to get BIG AMERICAN HAMBURGERS for dinner! Yes, this is why Americans look the way we do and the Japanese look how they do because Americans eat BIG HAMBURGERS and GREASY FRENCH FRIES for dinner. I ran extra long today in anticipation of tonight.
After dinner, we are carving pumpkins, having donuts and hot apple cider with 2 other host families.
No comments:
Post a Comment