Saturday, October 30, 2010

HAPPY HALLOWEEN

Our morning started off here:
We went fishing.
We didn't catch anything.
But it was a lot of fun anyway.
After lunch we went to play Laser Tag.
And then came home to get ready for Halloween.
Camille was a cute cheetah, Abby was a cowgirl and Kazuya was a pirate.
Tanner was a prisoner. Yes, that is a real prisoner jumpsuit. Our neighbor is an ER doctor and when an inmate came into the hospital, he left his jumpsuit. I don't know what he left in but since the hospital was going to throw it out, our neighbor brought it home. Should I be concerned that I think Tanner looks really good in it?
We had a neighborhood party before Trick-Or-Treating. We had soup and breadsticks. Several of my neighbors speak Japanese from living in Japan when they were missionaries for our church. I think Kazuya enjoyed speaking Japanese.
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

I'm SO glad that tomorrow is Sunday so we can all rest. We are going to sleep in. I am going to make peach crepes for breakfast and we are taking Kazuya to church with us. He told us that he attended a Christian school when he was younger. We are excited to take him, especially since there are several people there who speak Japanese. After church, Kazuya is making us Japanese food for Sunday dinner. We are all excited!!

No comments: