Thursday, October 28, 2010

TODAY, TONIGHT AND TOMORROW

Today Kuzuya went to the junior high school with Tanner. All of the Japanese students went to different junior high schools. Tanner enjoyed showing Kuzuya around his school. Kuzuya said Tanner's school was VERY BIG!

Tonight we went out to eat at a steak restaurant. Again, Kuzuya said the food was VERY BIG! I found out that he likes Sprite so I went and bought him a lot of it at the grocery store after dinner.

The best part about tonight was that Tanner and Kuzuya went to the Utah Jazz basketball game. Kuzuya told me tonight that he forgot his camera in Japan. I gave him mine to use for the rest of the time he is here. So, since he is at the basketball game right now, I don't have any pictures to put in the blog.

Tomorrow we are starting to get ready for Halloween. Kuzuya wants to be a pirate and Tanner is excited to be a prisoner.

Kuzuya says he thinks America is a lot of fun. I think he has jet lag with the time change. He seems to have a lot of friends at his school that are staying close by our house. He enjoys seeing his friends here.

More pictures later.

No comments: