Friday, November 5, 2010

LITTLE COUGAR FAN

This girl LOVES BYU! She dreams of going to college there. She gets really excited when we pass by the stadium. She begs us to take her to the BYU games, not to get the yummy brownies or ice cream but because she LOVES BYU! She even does the Rise & Shout and knows most of the words. It is the CUTEST thing!
I think it is genetic and she gets it from this guy:
He beams with pride when she talks about BYU and how much she wants to go there.
A few days ago she was playing at a friend's house on their play set. There were wood chips on the ground and since she wasn't wearing shoes she got a sliver in her foot. We couldn't get it out and it became infected. So today we went to the doctor to get it out. I told her after the doctor's office she would be going to back to school. The doctor came into the exam room wearing a BYU shirt. Abby was SO excited to see he was a Cougar fan.
I said, "Abby do you like his shirt?"
She said, "Yes but if he was wearing a Ute shirt I would kick him!"
We all laughed. Well the sliver was removed but she was SO cute and SO sweet and SO much fun to have home this morning, I asked her if she wanted to come with me to a boutique at my friend's house to see the jewelry she was selling. We went out to lunch and to the boutique.
Thanks for the fun day Abby! Glad your foot is on the mend.
And....GO COUGS!!

1 comment:

Julie said...

awww.. soo sweet! Glad our house was one of your stops! Summer had a little cough today, so I totally let her stay home today too...and we loved it. We read and colored and set up for the boutique! Man, I wish we could just freeze our little girlies and never let em' grow up! SO fun that you have 2 girlies so close in age :)