Early this morning, Daren dropped Kazuya off at BYU. The Japanese students will continue their trip to Bryce and Zions, Las Vegas, Los Angeles and then back to Japan on Sunday.
For the past week, all we have done is eat, play, hang out with friends, and eat and play some more. One night last week while we were having hot cider with the Japanese students, I was explaining to them to be careful when they drank the cider because it is very hot, like tea. When one of the students drank the cider, he says, "Oh, it has many sugars." It has kind of become a joke this week about how much sugar we have all consumed. I feel SO gross from eating SO horrible. Between the trip to Texas Roadhouse, JCW's for cheeseburgers and cheese fries, Halloween candy and the BYU Brownies last night, it felt really good to go to the gym early this morning and see my trainer. In fact, I saw her yesterday at Wal-Mart. As I was walking into the store I had a sucker in one hand and a bag of chocolate candy in the other. Talk about being caught with your hand in the cookie jar!!! I was returning the bag of chocolate though. She beat me up pretty good this morning and I totally deserved it.
We had a fun week. We have done something every night and every day for fun. We have hung out everyday our fabulous neighbors. It has been so much fun but I am ready to lay off the MANY SUGARS and get back to reality.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You are such a good blogger! I am very impressed you documented it all! And yes so sad to see this end. What a blast we have had hanging out with you and Garners! One big happy family! We love you guys! Thanks so much for telling us about this! Lets do my "plan" next year! Start saving your $$$!
Post a Comment