Twas the night before Christmas...
Even Jack has a stocking. It has his initial 'J' embroidered on it.
One of the few perks of living in Utah during the winter is using the elements as an extra refrigerator. Usually we have a backyard full of snow that we put all the drink into. This year, all of the snow has melted away. See you Arizona people can't do this with your drinks!!
Every year we buy the "Soda Collection" of rootbeer, grape soda, strawberry soda and orange soda. It's great that all the drinks stay cold outside!
We had a BIG Christmas Eve dinner. This is only the appetizers and dessert. The main dishes are on the kitchen table.
We had to have Sushi. I always think of our Japanese friends everytime we eat this.
But at the end of the night, I am most grateful for 2 dishwashers! That was the BEST thing we built in our house. I feel like I have washed the same dishes like 100 times during the past week.
Abby has spent most of her day tracking Santa Clause on Google.
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!
3 comments:
what a spread! And does this mean, you ate some of that sushi? ;)
Merry Christmas!
I was wondering the same thing as Erin. Do you actually eat sushi?
Ahhh no, on the sushi.
Post a Comment