Sunday, December 5, 2010

NOT A GOOD IDEA

It's not a good idea to drink 3 Diet Coke's at 7:30pm during dinner. Tonight, or should I now say, last night Daren took me on a date. While at dinner a Diet Coke with a lime sounded SO good. I knew it was a mistake drinking 3 of them so late but I gave into the craving. It is now 3 am and I am totally paying the price of that little craving.

After laying in bed for the past 4 hours wide awake thinking of everything from Christmas, baking, new recipes, taxes, my upcoming Relief Society lesson at church, trying to remember where I have hidden all of the Christmas presents, family, friends, the kids, things I needed to do this week, what would happen if I die, Christmas cards, defrosting the freezer, Tanner's foot (he had surgery this past week and is recovering well), laundry and even wondering what time it currently is in Japan (Hello Iinuma's)....I decided to get up and Blog.
Thanks Jami for taking our family pictures. I love ya!

I love my family. I love these kids and I love being their mom. I love being married to Daren.

I love Diet Coke and I would really love to be able to go to sleep!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Maybe not a good idea for you, but a good idea for us. Love the family picture!