They wondered about all of the different places in the world they could serve a mission to. They had a lot of fun wearing it. Don't worry Julene, I gave it back to your dad so it is safe and sound!
Wednesday, December 1, 2010
FUTURE MISSIONARIES
When we were in Idaho over Thanksgiving, the girls found this old missionary badge from Daren's sister. She served as a missionary for our church several years ago in Canada. The girls were really excited when they saw it because it said their name SISTER BLOXHAM.
They wondered about all of the different places in the world they could serve a mission to. They had a lot of fun wearing it. Don't worry Julene, I gave it back to your dad so it is safe and sound!
They wondered about all of the different places in the world they could serve a mission to. They had a lot of fun wearing it. Don't worry Julene, I gave it back to your dad so it is safe and sound!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment