Wednesday, December 8, 2010
ROO
Within the first few weeks of Abby's life, Daren gave her a nickname.
One day he was holding her just like this and he said she is so sweet, like a little Roo. (From Winnie The Pooh) And it has stuck. We still call her Abby Roo. One time she was visiting a cousin in Arizona and he thought her name was Abby Roof. So he called her Abby Roof for the entire week. Too cute!
So imagine our excitement when we were in Hilton Head a few weeks ago and saw this drink at the store. It is called Roo Juice. I had to buy it for our Abby Roo. She loved it and it even came in her favorite color!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love her blue fingernails! She is such a cute little girl. I love hearing nick names and how they came to be.
Post a Comment