WHEN the girls were younger, I gave up trying to seperate them when one of them was sick. They would share everything...juice cups, snacks, cereal on the floor! It was impossible to keep them and their germs apart. It was part of the package of having the girls be 12 months apart!
THIS WEEK Abby has been sick with croup. I guess it shouldn't have come as a surprise that last night Camille had a high fever and is sick with croup as well. They still share everything...only this time it is a bed, clothes, sometimes toys and sometimes a toothbrush (when 1 girl can't find theirs!) Although that hasn't happened for a while. Mom cracked down on that--some things just aren't meant to be shared.
2 comments:
I hear ya! I'm a total germ freak. And proud of it. Seriously, I think we have stopped the spreading of many colds, flu, etc. around our household because I get so crazy about it. Their poor hands are cracking from all the washings and hand santizer though.
But hey, dry hands are sure better than croup or cleaning up throw up!! :)
They are so cute together, and some day you will be able to look back on all this and laugh(someday far far away)!
Post a Comment