Monday, September 29, 2008

IT HAS STARTED AGAIN!!!

I AM SO ADDICTED TO THIS SHOW!!! I MEAN, BEYOND ADDICTED! I lay in bed at night and think how I can get on The Amazing Race. I LOVE TO TRAVEL and I'M VERY COMPETITIVE! My only problem is that my husband thinks we don't have a snowball's chance to make it on the show. He says, "We have no hook!" We aren't "The Hippies" or "The Rodeo Clowns" or "The Gay Couple!" But I tell him, "OF COURSE WE HAVE A HOOK!" We are the Mormon Couple from Utah who met each other on the Internet and have watched EVERY SINGLE episode of this show dating back to Season 1.

All I know is that it would be my life long dream come true to be on The Amazing Race. So, if anyone out there, anyone at all has any suggestions, please let me know.

6 comments:

Julie said...

Could you be the "mormon spuds from
Burley Idaho?" You have to at least try and get on! Go for it!

Brooke said...

Surprise! It's Brooke from LV. I searched blogger for you and you actually showed up! Remember when we use to watch this in your apartment in LV? I actually tried out with my family a few years back. Times sure have changed. We're still in Northern Virginia. You can find me on facebook under Brooke Bowers Turner for contact info. I'd love to hear from you. It's been a long time.

Stranger said...

I have a suggestion for you. Give it up. It's not going to happen. And stop giving away all our family information on your little blog thing here. I still love you though.

JulzBlox said...

Hey STRANGER-nice way to conceal your identity, as if nobody can guess who you really are!! Love you too, dear!

JulzBlox said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
tammylovesscott said...

Hey, if STRANGER doesn't want to try out with you, I'm available. Can you just see us trying to run after laughing our heads off at some hilarious comment, that is meaningless except to us? Good times!! Love ya.