Wednesday, October 29, 2008

THE PLAYSET

A few months ago in Bishopric meeting, our Bishop said his family was done with their playset (his youngest just turned 11.) Daren jumped at the chance to have it for our family. We were planning on buying one during the summer but since Bishop was getting rid of his, he said we could have it for free, we just needed to move it and it was ours! He lives about 5 houses down so Daren and the Bishop loaded up the playset in pieces and Daren assembled it.
The girls have been SO excited to paint it! I told them to find the ugliest, oldest clothes they have and they could help. They were out there for over 2 hours with Daren painting it. They were so cute!
Now all we need is woodchips! We will get those in the spring after the snow!

1 comment:

Julie said...

Okay...I have to tell you MY kids LOVE your playset. I hope you dont mind, but we frequent your playset on our walks to the school!! Summer loves your swings. Thanks for sharing.