After a snack, Tanner showed Sotaro how to play Guitar Hero. Sotaro had never played it before. He was really good at it!
Then Sotaro's teachers came over for a visit. Our house was selected to have his teachers visit. It was really fun to meet them.
We then went to Cornbelly's. We went to the cornmaze and played games.
When we came home Sotaro gave us more gifts. His family made us beautiful placemats. I started to cry when he gave them to us because they were so beautiful and his family made them for our family. When we signed up to have a Japanese student stay at our house, I NEVER imaged that this experience would be so wonderful. Sotaro is such an amazing person and I am already sad about him leaving on Tuesday. I really hope he can come visit again someday. We would LOVE for his family to come too. It is so wonderful having him here!
1 comment:
He has the cutest smile in all the pictures. He looks like he is having a great time with you guys! And that is the hugest corn dog I've ever seen!!! :)
You are a great host family.
Post a Comment