Tuesday, October 7, 2008

SOMETHING TO CHEER ABOUT!

Abby, Camille and Erica

My friend Anna had this picture on her blog and I realized I totally forgot to blog about the girls cheer camp a couple weeks ago. This whole blogging thing is still new to me.

ANYWAY, Camille and Abby participated in the American Fork High School Cheer Clinic. They learned cheers and dances with the cheerleaders. The best part of the clinic was that they were able to participate with their friends and perform at halftime at the football game. They were so cute! They still perform the cheers they learned around the house.

Camille and Abby are so blessed to have so many friends in our neighborhood. They love to play, dance and cheer with all of them!

P.S. Anna I hope you had fun in New York! I've thought about you all weekend and was extremely jealous of you & Mark's trip. Welcome home!

1 comment:

Anna said...

I am so glad that Erica has Abby and Camille as friends. We are so lucky to know your family. Next trip we want to go with you guys!