Saturday, December 13, 2008

MY 2 LITTLE TREASURES

GIFT #4

Every mom dreams of having their own little girl. For me, I was blessed twice in 12 months! I love having 2 little girls. What makes the girls so much fun is they are so different, yet so much alike. They have the same interests, yet their personalities are so different. We've been told by many, one is a little me and the other is a little Daren. Can you guess who is Mini-Me and who is Mini-Daren?

Yesterday, Camille and I had a Girls Night Out. We were the only ones at home so we went out to dinner and to the mall. While we were in the car, Camille says, "Mommy, my childhood is PERFECT!" I started to chuckle and I asked her why it is so perfect. She says, "Because I have a mommy and daddy that love me and I love them!" My chuckle quickly changed to tears. That compliment made my day! I am glad her little life is PERFECT!



ABBY is a little shy, somewhat reserved. Although, she has a TON of friends. At school she has learned how to share our telephone number with her friends and they call our house constantly wanting to talk on the phone. (I am SO in trouble in 10 years) She is very sensitive and cries at a drop of a hat. She loves school and is very smart. She loves to learn and is also very good at art. She has a lot of patience to sit still and concentrate on whatever she is doing.

CAMILLE is very social! She loves friends, parties and to be the center of attention. She loves to perform and says she wants to be a star! She is so sweet and caring about other people's feelings. She hates to see anyone left out. She truly loves everyone and everything in life. She is always excited about something and constantly makes us laugh. She is growing her hair out for Locks Of Love. She HATES having long hair but does not want to cut it until it is long enough for her to give to another little girl who has cancer. She says she wants to be a hero to a sick girl.

My girls are treasures that money cannot buy. I love being their mom and watching them grow and mature. They are growing up way too fast!

5 comments:

Andrea said...

They are such cute girls! I wish I knew them better!

Julie said...

Lucky momma you are!

Anonymous said...

They are adorable. That picture of the three of you is perfect!

marianne said...

What at sweet tribute to your daughers. They are lucky to have you too.

Brooke said...

They're absolutely beautiful, Julie. You are lucky to have such sweet girls and they are lucky to have such a great mom. Could it get any better?