My neighbors, Jason & Mona Porter, are best friends with this girl:The Porters & The Vaifanuas have been friends for many, many years. They have watched Taylor grow up into a beautiful and talented singer. She lives in Hurricane, Utah. In fact, when Taylor auditioned for American Idol last summer, she stayed at the Porters and has attended our ward several times. As a HUGE American Idol fan, I am hoping she will come back and sing!
Here is a post I copied off of Jason's Facebook page:
Now, I've never voted before, but it can't be that hard. Let's all take some time to tell our network to help this beautiful girl get to the next level. We're giving the kids the cell phones to do the texting and Mona and I will use the land line and skype to dial, dial, dial. We're having friends over for the show too. You only have two hours after it airs to vote. I haven't figured out how they can tell which time-zone you're calling from, but apparently you get two hours of voting from each time zone.Pass it on. Vote for Taylor!
So remember...TUESDAY NIGHT VOTE FOR TAYLOR!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment