Wednesday, March 4, 2009

SO ANNOYING

I need to vent a few frustrations:

1) It is so annoying in Utah that we have to dial 10 digits to call across the street! At least I'm still an 801 and not a 385. Pretty soon it will be difficult to remember who is 801 and who is 385. It's SO ANNOYING!!

2) Why can't all my kids get sick at once and then have nobody be sick for a long time? I don't think we have gone more than a 2 weeks this winter without a fever, cough, cold, vomit, or flu in this house!

3) Why does Camille hate David Cook? She mentioned tonight at dinner that if she ever met him she would want to give him a wedgie because he beat David Archuletta.

And most importantly....

4) Why is Tatiana still on American Idol? She's gotta go!!

No comments: