We had a fun Halloween this year. Camille was an American Idol Contestant, Abby was Tinkerbell and Tanner was a Pirate, which he bought with his own money.
Daren's parents are here this weekend and so for the first time in our marriage, Daren and I were able to go trick-or-treating with the kids together while his dad handed out the candy. It was awesome. Usually one of us takes the kids while the other hands out candy. It was great to be able to go together!
5 comments:
Your kids were so cute! It was a perfect Halloween night. How nice to have inlaws handling the door scene at your house!
So lucky! Your kids looked so cute and Tanners pirate costume was great.
I love Camille's pose. I'm glad the weather was nice out west.
I just absolutly love Camille, she is such a little diva! I love when she comes to play and she just dances around the room and you can tell she just gets the very most out of life!
Post a Comment